Monday, November 7, 2022

Mystery Monday: Curriculum Vitae


I am finding so many neat mini-mystery/crime dramas on YouTube that I have decided to breathe a little life back into Watching the Detectives... and this ole blog as a way to perhaps call attention to these great gems among the vast collection of videos. I hope you enjoy these offerings as much as I did!

Look for another short film here on the second Monday of every month. I might step up the frequency if interest warrants it. Hell, I may even get around to posting a new review or two.

But, today, I'm starting this new phase of Watching the Detectives with something short and excellent.

Cirriculum Vitae (2017)
Starring: David Alizadeh and Sam Chaginy
Director: Yousef Bilal
Rating: Nine of Ten Stars


Also, please join me at my YouTube channel. It's pretty random what I do over there (which is, of course, a recipe for NOT succeeding on YouTube), but I would love to fail in front of an audience!


Meanwhile, here's a song that's thematically appropriate for today's short film... and just a great tune in general!

No comments:

Post a Comment